I’m an enormous fan of nice crepes however when I’m feeling match or want a complete breakfast, I choose in for healthful savory crepe rather.
These crepe covered spinach omelets have become easy to create and are ideal for breakfast time or brunch because they’re packed with proteins and veggies. Best them off with new diced tomato salsa for a genuine fat burning breakfast time.
I used the complete egg for that omelette nevertheless, you can also ensure it is healthier through the use of egg whites rather!
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- For the Crepes:
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon butter melted
- For the Spinach Omelette:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the Fresh Tomato Salsa:
- 1 stem tomato diced
- 1/2 jalapeno diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- To help make the Crepes: Combine sugars and salt; reserve. In a big bowl, defeat eggs and dairy together with a power mixer. Defeat in flour combination until smooth; mix in melted butter.
- Heat a gently oiled griddle or frying skillet over medium high temperature. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, making use of around 2 tablespoons for every crepe. Suggestion and rotate skillet to distribute batter as thinly as you possibly can. Make for 1-2 moments on each part. Remove from warmth and cover up with towel until prepared to use.
- To help make the Spinach Omelettes:
- In a dish, defeat the eggs, and mix in the infant spinach and Parmesan parmesan cheese. Time of year with onion natural powder, nutmeg, sodium, and pepper.
- In a little skillet covered with cooking aerosol over medium warmth, prepare the egg combination about three minutes, until partially arranged. Flip having a spatula, and carry on cooking 2-3 three minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, reduce warmth to reduced, and continue cooking food 2-3 3 minutes, or even to desired doneness.
- TO PUT TOGETHER: Combine all of the ingredients for that salsa in a little bowl. Place a Crepe smooth on a dish; location the omelette around the crepe and cover right into a log. Location seam down on dish and best with the new tomato salsa.