THE Celebration APPETIZER THAT DISAPPEARS IN SECONDS
If you’re a guacamole lover, then you will love this formula! I like all the various textures and chunks. It is possible to customize and time of year it to your personal liking with the easy base components of essential olive oil and vinegar.
The feta cheese actually kicks this drop up a notch, also to be honest, you should use virtually any other smooth cheese in it’s location. Cottage cheese is a superb option!
This easy formula for Avocado Break Dip is ideal to function for summer months! You only require two handfuls of healthful, delicious ingredients and you’ll have a minimal carb high excess fat appetizer. Make sure to grab tortilla potato chips to serve with this particular yummy appetizer. Or if you’re eating low carbohydrate you can function with break up veggies. It really is so good it is possible to eat it having a spoon!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 144 kcal
- 3 large avocados (chopped into small chunks)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (chopped into small chunks)
- 4 ounces plain crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunch of fresh parsley (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp or more of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion or 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving
- Aside from the avocados, mix all the ingredients together inside a bowl.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours or over night, and chop the avocados and softly stir them in only before serving.
- I’ve also produced this with cottage cheese instead of the feta, and YUM! It’s remarkably good.
- Feel absolve to use fresh garlic clove and any tomato of one’s choice. I love the cherry tomato vegetables because you have more skin and much less from the juicy guts.
- My family isn’t a natural onion fan, therefore i usually omit them from quality recipes, but they certainly are a nice inclusion if you’re into that.