This poultry scampi recipe would be to pass away for. Angel tresses pasta covered inside a creamy garlic clove sauce with caramelized onions and bell peppers, after that topped with pan-fried poultry tenderloins.
After trying poultry scampi for the very first time in the Olive Garden I simply knew I had a need to recreate it and ensure it is even better. A few of my other preferred Olive Backyard copycat quality recipes I’ve recreated are usually Olive Backyard Italian dressing up and Olive Backyard Zuppa Toscana soup.
I am so thrilled to share among my families almost all favorite pasta meals with you nowadays! It’s my Poultry Scampi recipe which is so excellent that me and my hubby always fight on the leftovers the very next day!
Have you attempted the Poultry Scampi from Olive Backyard? That’s where I first fell deeply in love with this meal. Angel tresses pasta covered inside a creamy garlic sauce blended with caramelized reddish onions and bell peppers. After that topped with pan-fried poultry tenderloins. Oh my!
Although I really like Olive Gardens poultry scampi, I truthfully prefer my very own recipe. Will it taste much better you ask? I’ll let you function as judge. However the answer will be yes. 100% yes.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE Poultry SCAMPI?
The recipe begins by developing a creamy and tasty scampi sauce. After that boiling your angel tresses pasta until al dente. Pan-frying your lightly covered poultry tenderloins until crispy and prepared through. After that carmelizing your peppers and onions, combining it all collectively and helping on a large good platter topped having a sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
HOW WILL YOU Create SCAMPI SAUCE?
It is a breeze to create scampi sauce. Essentially, all you have to to do will be saute some garlic clove and onion, add chicken broth plus some seasonings and simmer for quarter-hour. Then following the flavors attended developed collectively you add some heavy lotion and simmer on reduced for ten minutes more. This type of tasty and creamy sauce.
COURSE: MAIN COURSE
KEYWORD: CHICKEN SCAMPI RECIPE
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 40 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR
- 3 tbs butter
- 2 tbs minced onions dried or fresh
- 1 tsp heaping minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs dried parsley
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins about 9-12 pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup flour
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onions
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
- In a mid-sized sauce pan include butter, minced onion, minced garlic and saute over moderate heat for any 1-2 minutes. Don’t allow the garlic burn off! Add in poultry broth, Italian seasoning, sodium, pepper, reddish pepper flakes as well as the dried out parsley. Simmer for quarter-hour on med-low warmth.
- After quarter-hour is up include heavy whipping lotion and simmer on reduced, without boiling for ten minutes.
- In another container, boil the angel tresses pasta based on the directions around the box.
- To get ready your poultry tenders, sprinkle with sodium and pepper and drop in flour. Fry inside a skillet over moderate heat with a couple of tablespoons of essential olive oil 3-5 moments on each part until golden brownish and cooked completely. Set aside.
- Get your onions and bell peppers and slice in julienne strips, making certain to eliminate all seeds as well as the white membrane inside. In exactly the same skillet that this chicken was prepared in, include another tablespoon roughly of essential olive oil and saute the onions and bell peppers. I prepare on higher for 3-5 moments until they obtain smooth and caramelized.
- Get the creamy garlic sauce and include 1 / 2 of it towards the pasta. Stir to include sauce.
- Add all of the onions and bell peppers and blend in to the pasta. Meal up pasta, including the chicken at the top. Drizzle even more sauce over pasta and poultry. Garnish with newly grated Parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 739kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 573mg | Potassium: 664mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 41.5% | Vitamin C: 70.3% | Calcium: 6.6% | Iron: 15.1%