Shredded poultry, mushrooms and spinach cooked within an Alfredo kind sauce and topped with gooey mozzarella parmesan cheese get this to casserole hearty and satisfying!
This is among my very preferred casseroles to create! If you want a last moment Low Carb supper recipe, this Poultry Florentine casserole could be made with components you might curently have on hand!
One of the better reasons for having casseroles, is they’re typically super easy to construct and often possess a fair level of servings. That is ideal for anyone who challenges with food prepping and getting enough Keto foods on hand.
When you cook this poultry florentine, your kitchen area will smell amazing!! You will discover yourself causeing this to be one over and over! In addition, it freezes perfectly, therefore don’t allow your leftovers head to waste!
Course Main Course
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 14 ounces shredded chicken
- 8 ounces chopped mushrooms (see notes)
- 9 ounces frozen spinach thawed (see notes)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat stove to 375F. Include the shredded poultry to a big bowl. Add the mushrooms. Press all the drinking water from the spinach, adding to the dish with the poultry and mushrooms.
- Heat a saucepan to moderate and melt the butter. Add the garlic clove and sauté for approximately 20 seconds, cautious not to brownish! Add the heavy lotion and stir.
- Add the mascarpone parmesan cheese, and mix until melted. Add the grated parmesan parmesan cheese, sodium and pepper. Switch off heat and stir.
- Pour the sauce on the bowl using the poultry, mushrooms and spinach. Blend, adding 1/2 cup from the mozzarella parmesan cheese and mix until well mixed.
- Pour right into a casserole dish that is sprayed with nonstick aerosol. Sprinkle the rest of the 1 mug of mozzarella parmesan cheese outrageous and bake for 25 moments.
- Turn the heat around 425F and bake for yet another ten minutes or before cheese will be melted and fantastic. Allow to amazing slightly before helping. Store leftovers within the fridge for a couple times or freeze.
I utilized canned mushrooms with this formula (something I hardly ever do), like a time-saver. Feel absolve to use new mushrooms, but make sure to sauté them very first, then add these to the casserole. Exactly the same will additionally apply to the spinach. I utilized frozen spinach, nevertheless, you can certainly make use of fresh, sauté 1st and enhance the casserole.