For my husband’s birthday celebration, he requested poultry parmesan. Like a dietitian, I’m always attempting to make foods healthier. It had been really my mom’s concept to barbeque grill the poultry parmesan rather than breading it and frying it. This produced the poultry parmesan healthier, reduced fat and calorie consumption. The grilled taste really put into this meal.
It proved outstanding and my whole family loved it. My dad’s preferred meal is poultry parmesan and he has been amazed how fast the recipe arrived together and exactly how little he skipped the breading.
Yield: Serves 4
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 15-20 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 25-30 MINS
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- Optional: garlic powder, mozzarella cheese
- Place chicken on a very hot grill and prepare poultry until cooked throughout and poultry is browned.
- Take chicken from the grill and put on a nonstick cooking sheet.
- Best with about 1 tablespoon pasta sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Change the broiler on higher and broil poultry for approximately 4 moments or until cheese will be melted.
We offered this chicken having a part of pasta and grilled summer time squash and zucchini. The food was loved by all! I intend to make this formula very soon once again this summer. It had been delicious.