This Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast time Bowl is really a welcomed switch to your daily oatmeal, and an instant and easy breakfast time to truly get you out the entranceway in a rush.
Abundant with plant-based proteins and normally gluten-free, quinoa is really a versatile grain you can both in savoury and nice meals. It’s mild nutty flavour and fluffy texture ensure it is a great option to oatmeal for all those mornings once you just want different things. Plus, because it is abundant with fibre and plant-based proteins it can help to sense of balance your blood sugar levels and keep urges away for all of those other day.
This recipe can be a terrific way to make use of leftover quinoa; just omit the cooking food process and softly heat the prepared quinoa inside a pot having a splash of almond dairy as well as the spices for an instant and simple weekday breakfast time. I utilized banana, almonds and coconut to best my Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast time Bowl, but sense free to make use of any mix of fruit, nut products and seeds to flavour it simply how you like.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 serving 1x
Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place quinoa inside a tight-weave strainer and rinse it prior to cooking.
- Include rinsed quinoa, almond dairy, cinnamon, vanilla and sea sodium to a little pot and provide mixture to some boil.
- Once boiling, decrease to a minimal simmer and prepare for 10-12 moments until quinoa offers absorbed a lot of the liquid, stirring regularly. If you discover it dry, just add a supplementary splash of almond dairy to generate the consistency of one’s choice.
- Include cooked quinoa to some bowl, and best with sliced banana, almonds, coconut along with a drizzle of maple syrup.