This Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes is incredibly tender, succulent, and healthy. This pork tenderloin recipe is simple enough for any weeknight meal and delicious enough for serving to guests. Little effort with big results.
Happy Easter weekend, Everyone! Whether you’re moving away from town, having people over, or just enjoying down-time in the home, I’m wishing you an excellent weekend filled up with hopeful, joyful vibes 💐
Of course, you understand I routinely wish you a lot of yum, as with this popular BEST Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. If cookies are your jam, both kids and grownups alike go coco-nutty of these Chewy Coconut Macaroons Recipe (Gluten-Free) and these totally Easter-ish Coconut Macaroon Nutella Nest Cookies.
Are you aware that ham…may we humbly claim that no other ham holds a candle to the time-tested 5-Ingredient Honey Baked Ham Recipe that I usually get recipe requests for. More and more people who normally don’t touch ham have asked me for that certain. It’s a keeper so make sure to keep it.
Onto today’s Sheet Pan Roast Pork Tenderloin with Potatoes…this is one particular great recipes it is possible to dish up for the special occasion or perhaps a casual family meal. It’s easy enough to accomplish any day from the week, since it happily cooks up in one pan. This pork tenderloin recipe results within an impressive one-pan meal that’s 250% tender and tasty enough for just about any situation.
This easy roast pork tenderloin can be an all-in-one meal deal that tastes awesome. You don’t need to dig out all of the pots and pan. No mess, no stress…
STEPS TO MAKE SHEET PAN ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH POTATOES
Most importantly, make sure to buy pork tenderloins rather than pork loins. The tenderloins are smaller in proportions plus much more tender.
You’ll create a simple marinade-rub to coat the pork tenderloin with. No chill time needed with this particular recipe. It reaches go directly into the oven, alongside of the infant potatoes and carrots. A lot of fresh herbs and spices get this to roast pork tenderloin recipe taste fabulous.
Often, pork tenderloin does best having an initial short stint within the oven under high temperature. We won’t be doing that here, as that may cause the pork tenderloin to be achieved way prior to the veggies are. Since our goal is for the whole pan of goodies to complete cooking at roughly once, we permit the pork tenderloin to visit at 350F with the others of ’em.
In case your pork tenderloin is fully cooked prior to the veggies are done, it is possible to simply take away the tenderloin and keep it warm as the veggies finish their beautiful browning within the oven.
HOW LONG CAN YOU COOK PORK TENDERLOIN?
So, Hubby and I’ve debated this for a long time now, beside me leaning towards old school conservative cook times and him advocating new school (is a phrase yet?) cook times that enable slightly pink pork.
But. I believe we’ve finally settled on an identical conclusion because the most pork-cooking chefs. USDA Guidelines have officially lowered pork cooking temperature to 145F internal center temp, accompanied by a 3-minute rest time at room temp. So that’s become our pork story, too. Once the pork rests at room temp after roasting, its internal temp will continue steadily to rise several degrees, and frequently land around 150-155F. That’s pretty ideal for a juicy, tender, succulent roast pork tenderloin.
You’ll definitely desire to grab yourself a faithful meat thermometer, in the event that you don’t curently have one. It will come in handy for all you future roasts.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 60 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 20 mins
Yield: 6 1x
Category: dinner, main dish
- 2 lbs boneless pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 TB high quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 heaping TB pure honey
- 1 whole head garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lbs baby potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch small pieces
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Line a big baking pan with foil and generously grease foil. Use paper towels to pat-dry all excess moisture from your pork tenderloins; place tenderloins in center of greased-foiled pan and reserve.
- In a big bowl, combine essential olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Work with a whisk to mix well to create the marinade. Reserve 1/3 cup from the marinade in separate normal size bowl. Add potatoes and carrots towards the marinade in large bowl and toss to mix well.
- Evenly drizzle the reserved 1/3 cup marinade on the pork, ensuring all sides are coated. Place potato/carrot mixture evenly round the pork tenderloins, making certain all marinade is evenly dispersed.
- Roast in oven 45-50 min or until pork reaches internal temp of 145F when tested in its thickest center portion. If pork is performed before veggies, carefully use tongs to transfer pork to some platter and keep warm at room temp for at the very least 5 to ten minutes – usually do not slice or cut involved with it (pork’s temp will continue steadily to rise during resting at room temp.) If potatoes/carrots have to cook longer, boost the oven temp to 425F and continue roasting veggies until nicely browned and tender – check often for doneness.
- Once prepared to serve, slice pork and drizzle with any pan sauces that remain. Serve with potatoes and carrots.