This is actually the best pork tenderloin recipe you’ll ever have! This is a flavor-packed easy sheet pan dinner with tender green beans, crispy roasted potatoes, and delicious glazed pork tenderloin, all cooked simply using one sheet pan.
This can be a best pork tenderloin recipe you’ll ever have! This can be a flavor-packed easy sheet pan dinner with tender green beans, crispy roasted potatoes, and delicious glazed pork tenderloin, all cooked simply using one sheet pan.
STEPS TO MAKE THE VERY BEST PORK TENDERLOIN
The key to the tasty pork tenderloin recipe is really a simple flavor profile and some clever cooking hacks. First, the green beans are arranged beneath the pork tenderloin so that they absorb the flavor and don’t dry. Second, rather than needing to marinate or sear the tenderloin, you merely use hoisin sauce being an all in a single flavor-packed glaze.
The hoisin sauce is genius like a glaze with this recipe. It doesn’t really give an Asian flavor profile towards the dish, it just adds the excess sweet and salty flavor that basically compliments the pork.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 35 mins
- 2 1 pound pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 pound green beans, stems trimmed
- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced chives
- 1 garlic clove minced into paste
- non stick cooking spray
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray durable baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, combine green beans with 1 tablespoon of essential olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Arrange green beans in center of baking sheet.
- In exactly the same bowl, toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons of essential olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper. Transfer to baking sheet and arrange on either side of green beans, cut side down.
- Lay tenderloins, not touching, over green beans and brush with hoisin sauce, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickest section of tenderloins reaches 140 degrees on the meat thermometer.
- While tenderloin is roasting, combine butter, chives, garlic, 1/4 salt and 1/4 pepper. When tenderloin is performed cooking, remove sheet pan and top each tenderloin with one tablespoon of garlic herb better and let pork tenderloin rest before slicing.
- Top potatoes and green beans with remaining two tablespoon of garlic herb butter and serve.